Unboxing Two More Hognose Snakes

Meet Edger and Lenore. We will be getting one more this year. These are a couple of nice snakes and I’m really excited. Is it spring yet?

8 Likes

Good to see you in here, you guys are in my 530 FB group. Stop by my table and introduce yourselves at Sacramento next weekend if you’re going.

3 Likes

We will be there. We will stop and say hi for sure. All three of us will be there we need 1 more female Hognose. Plus this show is a lot of fun. And I’m going to try and get Cristina holding bigger snakes. I really want dwarf retics one day. Also emerald tree boa’s. But the second one my wife’s fear is more about their monster teeth.

3 Likes

Beautiful new snakes. Spring yet? Heck, I’m deep in the late summerx season, growing hatchlings and watching colors develop. Spring can wait. :grin:

2 Likes

Just rub it in

2 Likes

Lol sorry, did not mean it that way. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t really take it that way at all. I was kidding. I have a dry sense of humor. Lol

2 Likes

Ah. Gotcha. :+1: I’m a rather dry sort myself. Tough to get tone across in written messages. My other humor “mode” is the cheesy variety. Hmmm. Dry, yet cheesy…I guess that makes me parmesan. :crazy_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

Now you are make if me hungry

2 Likes