Underrated Morph

Lets have a little fun. List what you believe is the most underrated BP morph.

I personally feel the Butter (Lesser) is an underrated gene.

7 Likes

Butter is such a popular gene though.
I would love to see someone pick up the patternless gene and try testing it to combos. There’s only ever like… 2-6 of them on the market and single gene at that.

6 Likes

I have no idea if blackhead is even a morph/gene? but I love love the very very dark blackhead bps and I don’t see enough of them……:blush:

4 Likes

I’d say Huffman. That’s why I started working with it. Another would be Paint, its popularity is maybe picking up some, but it’s just really cool looking.

6 Likes

@caron Yes, Blackhead is a morph. Great job! I’d love to see Cinder mixed in with Mahogany and/or Stranger some more; I think it has good potential in combos. Also Confusion, although there are a decent amount of those available. I think it is used a lot as part of a combo in morphs but I think it would look great in some of the less common morphs as well.

5 Likes

Woo hoo! Thank you Miss Gina! A little encouragement helps an old lady occasionally! :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

I like this topic! I got 2 for ya, first kinda on the same level as your butter, is phantom/mystic. I like the fact that you can make pure white bels with butter, ect. if you want but also that the super form still keeps a lot of pattern, and it goes well with anything in single gene form.(in my opinion anyway🤣) Next one is a oldie but you don’t hear much about it anymore. The het red axanthic! It goes great with so many things! It is a ALS with the others in that complex(black pastels, cinny) but the super form and when combined with others doesn’t get you the kinks or other problems associated with super black pastels/cinnamons. Also the super form is amazing! Here are some of mine as examples!

8 Likes

Mahogany for meee

6 Likes

All those guys are gorgeous Nathan! :pray::heart:

4 Likes

Gosh, there are a bunch of morphs that could be seen as underrated… But if I had to choose one, I think Specter is pretty underrated for a morph in the YB complex.

My beautiful Super Specter girl, I love her solid dorsal stripe!

8 Likes

Thanks Caron! I can’t wait to get blackhead in these morphs as well😁

3 Likes

Neither can I Nathan! :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I want to get a blackhead mixed into a highway morph.

3 Likes

@rightkind86 I agree, Lesser (Butter) They varey so much

Nice super

And nice with a banana too

5 Likes

Leopard, priced cheap but very active in combos, darkens blacks and effects patterns sometimes heavily. Enchi is also cheap and is a good brightening gene that also cleans up pattern. Beginner genes but are very useful.

4 Likes

Beautiful pythons there! The eyes of that super lesser really are wicked!:+1:

3 Likes

I agree with leopard for sure! Nice gene selection👍

4 Likes

She really is quite a looker Renee! Love the stripe! :+1::heart:

2 Likes