Uno the goldenchild sd

14 Likes

What a beauty! I love love love retics! Your tattoo is very nice as well! Welcome! This is a great family!

:frog::snake::lizard::blush:

3 Likes

Golden Childs are such a great retic morph to show how iridescent they are in light! Yours is very cool with all the heavy freckles/broken up pattern along the dorsal as well, very beautiful!

4 Likes

Wow, what a stunning snake. Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Do you own any other retics? Having a female retic has been a goal for me but I don’t plan on leaving FL so I kinda live through people that have them :joy:. Thank you for posting, absolutely amazing retic.

5 Likes

Love the eyes on your retic.

6 Likes

I love the look of retics. But a normal size retic just isnt an option for me for many reasons. But a dwarf or SD is certainly an option. Thats a really nice example there.

5 Likes

Not yet. When i buy a house I’m getting a female to go with him as hes het albino het anery

3 Likes

Thank you. His parents are from bob Clarke and garret at reach out reptiles. Hes 50percent sd so still gonna be 8 or 9ft but very manageable and his temperament is very cool

4 Likes

See that 8 to 9 foot mark is what I would be aiming for. Plus I’d need an adult size enclosure for it. And a place to put that enclosure. Whats the food demands for a snake that size? A guy I met at an expo said he feeds his froze/thawed chicken breast.

1 Like

They just eat rats lol. A male won’t get much more than a large

4 Likes