Unpopular/Underutilized Morphs

Oh yeah that is just as good as i was hoping

2 Likes

I havent seen much love for Monarch but i love the colors! Hoping it gets more popular so it can become more affordable :rofl:

1 Like

This little one arrived today I definitely am saying its under the radar a little

6 Likes

I’m also working with the Sapphire gene, but won’t be producing anything with it til late next year most likely. My girl is a Sapphire HGW, and even what it does with HGW is mind blowing to me. I can’t wait to see what it does in my recessive projects.

May I ask what genes are at play here?

1 Like

Yeah of course its a pastel bongo clown female

4 Likes

Bongo, that’s what’s throwing me off. I thought maybe lesser with another gene.
Man that’s really beautiful. I see more balls like that I’m going to have to seriously reconsider getting back into royals.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Bongo is my favourite gene at the moment as it does some very interesting stuff!
This girl is a bongo fire het clown

3 Likes

I love bongo too. Unfortunately I’ve never worked with it personally but it has tons ignored potential and is really untapped.
Perfect example right there, fire usually a average gene in my opinion, when put with bongo looks killer. Just nuts how it improves everything.

1 Like

I’m really hoping my male proves out. I’m pretty confident he will. He breed my Mojave(I think she may also have Vanilla, Fire or Pastel) and is currently locked with my Yellow Belly Fire girl as well. If he does prove out in the next few months, he may go to my Mystic Special and Het Clown females this winter assuming he starts eating between.

I also have a Bongo Red Stripe that I hope will be breeding this winter. Want to confirm he’s Red Stripe as it’s tricky with Bongo.

I’m trying to get Bongo, Special and hopefully Sapphire into as many combos as I can. Clown in particular.

I trecently acquired a large female Genetic Black Back. Want to try her with Banana and GHI. Lots of unexplored territory there.

1 Like

Oh nice! Genetic Black Back is amazing! Definitely keep us informed with what you produce from her.

1 Like

I definitely agree,
Bongo pieds were produced recently and it looks absolutely amazing

2 Likes

Ultramel! Incredibly vibrant color maintained through adulthood, no health issues, largely untapped.

12 Likes