Updated pics! I need some help identify this clutch

I need some help identify this clutch. The pairing was a firefly het clown to a pastel leopard clown. The last 2 pics are the parents. In the first pic I see top right a Superfly clown, top left a firefly leopard, bottom left a pastel, let me know if you disagree with any of those. The two lighter ones I’m not sure about, are they both Superfly leopards but just look a little different from each other?
IMG_1616
IMG_1617
IMG_1618
IMG_1619
IMG_1620
IMG_1621
IMG_1622
IMG_1623
IMG_1624
IMG_1625
IMG_1627
IMG_1628
IMG_1629
GPTempDownload
IMG_1513

5 Likes

Do you have pictures of the parents? We also need individual pictures of each baby after their first shed to truly be able to give you a positive ID. Based on the pairing you posted it looks like you’ve got a couple of super pastel leopard combos, one with fire and one without, but to tell you for sure we need pics of parents and individual pics of each baby after their first shed. Looks like you ended up with just one visual clown.

3 Likes

Thanks, I added pictures of the parents but the babies haven’t had their 1st sheds so I will update this post when they do.

1 Like

Top is def a superbly clown. Bottom left looks to be a normal pastel to me, I don’t see any leopard. Bottom right looks like a pastel leopard to me. For the pale ones, the top left pale one looks like a fire leopard super pastel, and for the last pale one, I’m going to take a wild guess and go for fire leopard pastel. Pics of the babies after their first sheds would really help.

1 Like

Whoops, mispelled superfly lol.

I have updated this post with pictures after their first sheds, what do you think I’ve got?