Urban Camo Worlds Firsts

So excited to share this first worlds first, and I hatched 2. The super pewter urban camo banana. Colors changing every day… will be sure to post updated photos here later. The second one hasn’t shed out yet. Bonus photos of super pewter urban camo holdback girl.

27 Likes

I know @osbornereptiles would love to see this. Congrats on the beautiful babies!

3 Likes

He has :smile: I checked that he hadn’t made it yet either. Thanks Nathan

2 Likes

haha i see. What was the pairing that made those two awesome little guys?

3 Likes

Beat me to it!!!
Congrats , not what I was expecting but definitely a cool animal.

5 Likes

This was a super pewter banana male x sandblast pewter pied female from @osbornereptiles

4 Likes

Thanks! Me neither, and the colors will change a ton, I can’t wait to see! What were you picturing? The other may be a silver bullet banana camo, will have to see after it sheds out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huge congratulations to you! I have one more shot due to pip this weekend, but the way my season has been I’m not expecting anything special.lol

3 Likes

Actually after looking at hem a bit more, I’m really liking these!! I bet once they color up a bit its going to look insane, Any updated pics??

2 Likes

I will share some after they shed again. Yes they will look insane in a bit!

1 Like

I am in LOVE :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Updates on a few from this clutch! One high white, one low white super pewter banana het piedurban camo males. One pewter sandblast het pied female, and one super pewter het pied urban camo female.
IMG_3324
IMG_0307 IMG_0324
IMG_0332
IMG_3331

10 Likes

That second one is absolutely breathtaking

3 Likes

Tysm, their color change will be insane! I will keep updating here periodically.

3 Likes

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d love to see updated pictures!

4 Likes

TradeMark Exotics is also huge in the Camo genes I got my od pied from him he is AWESOME

2 Likes

Some updated photos :partying_face: @spottedbull

11 Likes

Absolutely stunning snakes!! Seriously!

3 Likes

Thank you friend