Usark Donations Through Ad Sales[1953]

Continuing the discussion from A Date With MorphMarket Creator John Lehmann :popcorn::

The first video gave me an idea. Would there be a way where a seller could donate a certain percentage of sales on some animals to USARK? Since the payment doesn’t go through MorphMarket I don’t know if this would be possible but I think it would really help to get more donations.
For example, say I have a clutch of leopard geckos and I want to donate some money towards USARK. I might donate some money outside of MorphMarket but I also want to donate some revenue from sales. For these animals I click a box and put that I want 10% of the sales to go to USARK. Then, when a buyer is scrolling through leopard geckos for sale they see that this ad has a badge or something in the corner that shows that a percentage of the revenue goes towards USARK. For example, say the gecko is worth $100. I don’t know if it’s possible to have the buyer send $90 to me and $10 to MM which then goes to USARK. Or if it would have to be outside of MM and I would just donate $10.

4 Likes

I really really like this idea!

4 Likes

While I love the idea of promoting donations, however… Would it not be hard to prove that people are in fact donating the money stated, unless it was done through MM directly.

Maybe those that do donate could earn a badge or something to show their support?

1 Like

I agree that that would be the biggest challenge.

This actually exists already.

1 Like

Oh, sorry 🤦

1 Like

It’s not a problem, it’s a great idea, though.

2 Likes