VE-108-23 and VE-108-11 tubs

Anyone know of a supplier with these in stock? I’ve been waiting patiently since November and despite being told that they’d be in stock within a week over a month ago, no word still on the shipment status. I have a brand new rack with no tubs and did not foresee a 3+ month wait for these. Thanks for any information!

1 Like

Not sure about those tubs but if you can find a freedom breeder tub that will fit you might be able to get it quicker than a 3+ months wait time

Thanks, unfortunately I’ve had a really hard time finding other tubs that are the correct height. It seems I have to go with their brand.

1 Like

I don’t know of anything you can do now except sign up for alerts when they’re in stock. In the future I recommend emailing them saying that unless you have the tubs you aren’t going to order the rack. So you buy both at the same time.

1 Like

It’s funny you say that because the rack was initially out of stock and kept selling like hotcakes when they were available. I had missed my chance twice before, so I jumped on the opportunity. The tubs had been in stock through that entire period up until right before (literally a day before) the rack came back in stock. I’ve since been on the notification list for the tubs since mid-November :cry:

1 Like

I am in the same boat. Well kind of. I love the first rack/tubs i got from them so wanted to get another to stack on it. First rack was out of stock, now it is in but no tubs. I emailed them end of January and they said there is a container full of them stuck in port (guessing west coast) which were 3-4 weeks late. So I believe they are coming.

1 Like

Hey have you figured anything out? I’m in the same exact boat here and I cannot even find an alternative tub of similar dimensions. I want the 108-23. The only thing I can think of is to just buy any flat bottomed tub that meets the LxH requirements and then with a wood burner or hotknife cut the necessary height off all sides. I obviously don’t want to do that.

Please lmk if you found them anywhere or any alternatives. I’m about to just buy some bus tubs and cut them to size

1 Like

Unfortunately, no word still. I looked high and low for an alternative tub that had dimensions that would fit the racks but no luck :frowning:

2 Likes

I guess we’re gonna have to wait for them to be in stock. If I end up modifying a bus tub or something else to fit I’ll post here how well it works in case others wanna try that route

2 Likes

Probably risking my own chances posting this, but they emailed me back and said they finally got the cargo crate. Should be available tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to you guys. I’m checking repeatedly so I can buy several and finally get the ball rolling on a freeway project.

2 Likes

Thank you, I am sure you will get some.

1 Like

Just secured them! Not sure how fast they normally go or how many of us have been waiting, but I hope y’all get yours!

2 Likes

Where did you find the tubs in stock still having no luck

2 Likes

Sorry it’s late, but what chris0629 said.