VPI Boas are now dwarf boas

After speaking to Judy from MorphMarket she has confirmed you can list your VPI albinos as “natural occurring dwarf boas with adults typically reaching 5 feet”

3 Likes

Is this really true ?

I haven’t really seen this to be the case. Especially with individuals that are not 100% pure VPI. Anytime you add any other more if you have to consider where they’re possible line just could be from. But no, I haven’t really seen VPI staying smaller than normal boas. But maybe other people can weigh in on that.

3 Likes

Where is there a 100% pure vpi

1 Like

Idk how or why this wasnt addressed earlier but it needs to be removed from the VPI tagged posts.

I know this was posted years ago but im pretty sure this person confused VPI t+ albinos with CA t+ albinos. Central american has naturally occuring t+ and are indeed a smaller locality.

3 Likes

I agree. @eaglereptiles what do you think?

1 Like

Sorry, I was actually writing a response and I left it on draft :upside_down_face:. I agree that it should be removed due to what I remember.

But we can see what Thomas says

1 Like

I have hidden this topic, but I am hesitant to delete it, in case it is needed for any disputes in the future. You never know.

Thanks guys.

3 Likes