The software being used is free and allows you to have a discreet yet visible watermark on your pictures, it also allows you to watermark multiple pictures at once which is really a plus compare to other software.
So here are two ways to watermark your pictures with Faststone Viewer
Watermarking using your name/company name
First go to http://www.faststone.org/ to Download FastStone Viewer
- Launch FastStone program, click on file in the top left corner and open.
- Select the folder containing the pictures you wish to watermark (1&2) and click open (3).
- Highlight the images you wish to convert.
- Click right, select tools followed by batch convert.
- Click on browse to select the output folder.
- Click on create new folder.
- Name your new folder (1) and click ok (2).
- Check the rename box (1) and enter the name you wish to use to rename your pictures followed by ## (ex: Clown##) (2)
- Now click on advanced options
- Select resize (1), check the resize box (2), select a new size for your pictures (3) and click ok (4).
- Select text (1), check the add text box (2), write your name or company name (3), click font (4), select the font of your choice and click ok (5), select the position and opacity (6) and click ok (7)
- Click on convert to convert/watermark your images.
- Your pictures are now being watermarked, click ok when finished.
- Double click on the folder containing your watermarked pictures.
- Double click on any picture of your choice to verify your work.