Welcome to the world 😁

Another great day of hatchlings :laughing:

14 Likes

They’re so cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations on two more healthy ones!!

2 Likes

Thankyou!
I think I’m going to be Overrun soon :sweat_smile:
Another 2 shouldn’t be long either…
Emily has again tried naming them, so last 2 were Glitter and Joan, and these are Debbie and Opal… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I guess you’re going to have to keep them. :rofl:

2 Likes

My five year old insists on naming all the new hatchlings! I feel your pain, especially when she wants me to put all the names on their tubs. Lol :joy:

3 Likes

Haha I’m defo gonna be overrun then!
I did tell her though, Since she’s having Pumpkin in her room that she can pick which one she wants to keep when they’re older and sexed. Pumpkin wouldn’t eat when she was on her own so she would need a friend anyway as prefers the company. And This way Emily gets to watch them grow and keep her choice :blush:

4 Likes

She asked me this the other day. I said I only write down the Mum and Dad… Wasn’t good enough apparently :joy:

3 Likes

Yes! Kids, you gotta love them :blush::joy:

2 Likes

Maybe you should send some my way, i’d gladly take some off your hands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My son ask why I won’t let him name my Cresties, I said he can name his Crestie… Which he named cookie :cookie:

Not sure how he will cope when I breed them lol

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, Geckos (lizards in general) creep my out BUT it’s fascinating to see that animal crawl out of such a tiny egg! I’m always amazed when I see breeders post their photos like that :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I guess you’re going to have to get a few (dozen) to overcome that fear. :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol that is a wonderful idea :bulb:

3 Likes

I feel the same way about snakes. Lol

1 Like