Well, appears Rigel isnt paradigm...hmmm

So Rigel had her litter. Im happy. But also a little perplexed. There are 5 sunglows, 2 motley albinos, and what appears to be 3 dh sunglow and 1 motley. Im looking forward to seeing them post shed.

10 Likes

Oops, wrong count. 4 dh Sunglows

4 Likes

So what was the pairing supposed to be?

4 Likes

Sharp Albino to motley Paraglow. But with 4 hypos and a motley it appears to instead have been motley dh sunglow. She was always a hair dark that I wondered on the id, but trusted the breeders thought on her.

3 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Great looking litter! I’m not familiar with those genetics but those motley albinos look sweet

3 Likes

They all look great Randall. I like the sunglows the best.

4 Likes

Yeah, I would agree that it looks like it was wrongly identified. I am happy that you got a good litter though.

4 Likes

Regardless I’m happy and I adore the girl. She’s a good girl and seeing her inspecting her babies was a nice way to brighten the day.

5 Likes

Yeah I bet it was. That motley is beautiful by the way.

4 Likes

Congratulations on a fantastic litter! Momma should be proud of her babies! I think they are gorgeous! My favorites are the dark one and the second sun glow pictured! :blush::snake:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your healthy, beautiful litter! I love the markings on the dark Motley. Every one is lovely, though.

5 Likes