Well, this wasn't a colour I was expecting to see!

Pretty contrast there with Leakey and Sneaky.

4 Likes

It’s a bit misleading, Sneaky is due to shed any day so looking much darker than normal.

2 Likes

Lol still what they look like in the moment. Still cool!

1 Like

True. I was hoping to get a picture after Sneaky shed, but he’s taking his sweet time, and little miss is booked on a flight tomorrow night.

1 Like

Exciting times for Leakey, moving into her new life.

1 Like

It’s going to be strange not seeing her little face in the bin anymore.

1 Like

It’s a weird feeling, parting with babies you’ve cared for and come to know. There’s zero doubt that this one’s going to be spoiled. That makes it easier.

1 Like

That’s why she’s going to the home she is. I know she’s gonna be a pampered little girl, the new enclosure awaiting her is an absolute kingdom and it’s what she deserves.

1 Like

They all do! Best possible outcome!

1 Like

Ms. Leaky decided she wanted to put on her pretty pastel colours for her trip. :joy: Little one is in blue.

2 Likes

I always think my Amels are pretty when they’re in blue. She’s gonna get a bright new skin for her bright new life!

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I am ready lol :joy:!

2 Likes

Yeah, Amels in blue are just adorable, the pastel pink is just so pretty.

2 Likes

Ms. Leaky has been dropped off at the airport for her flight, she’s on her way to @lumpy!

3 Likes

Good travels Leaky! Soon you will be a queen in a palace I’m sure.

2 Likes

Less than 12 hours and I get to meet her at the very first time! Thank you Jess!

2 Likes

Let me know when she arrives, I’m so excited for you to finally get to meet her in person!

2 Likes

Safe travels, beautiful Leaky!

2 Likes

Of course I will let you know as soon as I pick her up.

1 Like

She has made it to Memphis thus far! :snake: :airplane:

1 Like