Were you @ Tinley in Chicago this weekend? What did you get?!

These were our pickups :grin:

0.1 arctic conda
0.1 toffeebelly conda
and
1.0 pastel crystal

9 Likes

My 2 tinley pick ups.

Female black pastel albino
Male motley lavender retic.

7 Likes

I love the retic man :ok_hand:
Lavender motleys are beautiful

2 Likes

I wasn’t @ Tinley but I did score a few great pick ups @ a local 1st time expo in RI at the USARK auction for vendors Sat night. I’ve been looking to add to my desert ghost projects and snagged a 100% triple het DG/axan/hypo male, then a 100% triple het DG/clown/pied male! From well known respected vendors so not questioning accuracy of genetics. The last 1 was a bit of an impulse(maybe the few drinks @ dinner before the auction) but I just couldn’t pass on this 2.5yo female purple albino retic. I feel like I stole these. I did donate a couple caramel carpets I hatched this year so maybe just some good karma coming back around. Either way, love that after all these years things in this hobby can still excite me sometimes.

7 Likes

Dang, wish i knew there was an even so close. Sounds like it was a blast!

1 Like

What did I get? I got a cold. :slight_smile:

But @verinium good news, we’re building events/expos into MorphMarket , so you won’t ever miss one again.

5 Likes

Hope you recuperate quickly. :blush:

1 Like

Looking forward to that feature!

1 Like

My fiancé and I got a cold too, must have been passed around the expo hall or something :joy:

Definitely looking forward to that feature as well!

1 Like

Sadly I couldn’t go to Tinley, but hopefully I will make it to the Midwest Reptile show November 7th here in Indy.