Were you @ Tinley in Chicago this weekend? What did you get?!

Ill start!! Check out my name Leopard boa!! She is gorgeous…just thinking of a name 3day & staring @ her…lol

10 Likes

Geeze…phone…new* leopard boa
& 2day(today)

1 Like

Ok …pretty set on it…her Name is Paramore

8 Likes

Nothing because I was stuck at my booth. :cry:

6 Likes

Update…after much staring 2day…Named her Paramore

2 Likes

Awww…whats your company their

1 Like

Cool! She looks like she has extra eyes on top of her head.

2 Likes

Right!! Love her head stamp…its why Inpicked her specifically!

I had a great time. Also got picked this guy up. Pastel enchi hypo pied

12 Likes

Like the band?! :star_struck:

1 Like

Question, how do you know Enchi? I’m always amazed by these royals that someone knows exactly what’s in them even when say 1 colour and 5 genes! So how does one know Enchi is in that since it doesn’t have the ‘Enchi’ markings? :thinking::relaxed:

1 Like

When I identify I compare it to other snakes on the market to see what looks similar. With this it could have been compared to clutch mates with similar genes.

2 Likes

Compare the markings on a normal pied to an enchi pied and further a pastel pied. They all add their own elements but the Low white, fading, color shift come from the Enchi. I just hatched a pastel hypo pied last week, I can grab a picture when I get home from work for you to compare from the same camera.

3 Likes

Steel Serpents

1 Like

Enchi usually has a dead giveaway headstamp. Pastel lightens and ghost/hypo creates almost a hazy look like they are in shed. When they hatch they have a purple look to them.

1 Like

Yes…as in the Band :grinning:

1 Like

5 Likes

I know it’s pied, what other morphs are in this guy/gal?

First one I posted was the Tinley pick up, pastel enchi hypo pied. The 2nd one is a pastel hypo pied I produced, just showing the Enchi influence.

2 Likes

We weren’t able to stay as long as we would have liked but we were able to pick up one hognose. He’s a feisty albino arctic super conda. Sadly I don’t have any pictures. It was late when we got home and he decided to go into shed the next day lol

Edit: Totally forgot to say I swung by the MorphMarket table to get some random goodies too!

3 Likes