What are are the top 5 boa morphs for 2023?

Hey everyone i was just curious to know what the newest boa morphs are? And also what morphs seem to be everyones favorites?

6 Likes

First, welcome to the forum.

Now your question will have varying responses I’m sure.

Some easy choices as popular go to animals would be labyrinth, vpi t positive, inca, img, and sterling.

7 Likes

Randall’s list is spot on. I will say I’ve seen more scoria and scoria combos popping up but I’ve only been back in the hobby for a short while, so maybe that’s just me noticing?

5 Likes

You’re right, Scoria has been more common. I know I’d like to eventually add a Scoria for a couple projects.

5 Likes

Theres been some really nice Fire/RC pastel/VPI morphs out there.

6 Likes

Great thanks! Im getting back into the hobby after a 15 yr hiatus. The reason i ask is bc I’m entertaining the idea of maybe starting a breeding project?? But who knows?? Lol

4 Likes

I would suggest just breed what you like the best and just try and make the best-looking ones you can. I like jungles, sunglows, and motleys. I also like any boa with big Mega Peaks.

Here are a few of my morphs.

5 Likes

Figuring out a project to work with is always fun.

4 Likes

Wow you have some beautiful animals! Yeah i actually love those morphs you mentioned. The one i plan on breeding is a motley moonglow to a very similar animal thats het anery t1…the offsprings produced are beautiful! And such a great variety too.

2 Likes