What boas are you looking for this year?

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’ve been waiting for this:
the first round of 2022 baby boas are in the classifieds (no association with the seller) and they are hot!!!
We’re hoping to pick up two 2022 males this year.
Our hit list:

Paradigm Motleybesque

Snow Motleybesque

…oh, and maybe a male kahl albino IMG arabesque if I can find a good deal. :laughing:

What are y’all hunting this year?
:grin:

1 Like

I’m have an eye out for older locality boas: Parson Ladder Tail Guyana, Bolivian Amarali, Anery Longicauda, T+ Argentine, Hog. I already have all of these, I just want to further my current projects. I might also pick up some high-end Nicaraguan morphs if they become available.

5 Likes

The list of hopeful additions is always on my mind but i try not to plan any actual additions otherwise it’ll get out of hand. With that said I hope to add at least a female emerald tree boa and a Male img.

4 Likes

I am really hopping to be adding a female motley junglow to my growups along with maybe a few Sterling, IMG, and VPI combos.

3 Likes

Not sure what i want as i have most of what i like. I do like some of the IMG stuff i see out there. May add a some more VPI stuff to.

2 Likes

Can’t fo wrong with anything jungle in my opinon.

2 Likes

Yes, can’t agree more. Jungle is one of the most underrated morphs, in my opinion.

2 Likes

It took me a minute to get it, but it really enhances any morph you put it with.
These are great animals we’re all looking for!
Thanks for your responses, please keep ‘em comin’!

1 Like

So many I’d like to add to the collection like mentioned in the above posts but for now just putchasing all pure FLRT surinames to continue a tge line. Future boas definitely on the list are Argentine, Amarali, VPI and some RC pastel

2 Likes

This says it all lol :joy:

2 Likes

I have plans for a hypo monostripe Rosy and another Albino Matrix i think its het Picasso as well since Matrix came from Picasso gene. Im definitely pairing my Limburg Coastal Snow with the Albino Matrix and the Hypo monostripe ( she just had babies so even if the adult sells i can pick up a baby with same genes).
hey should give me all albinos since both parents have albinism with het Snow possibly het Picasso with light matrix patterns or light monostripe. Id like to eventually get that monostripe in the matrix pattern making that stripe pixelated. I am hoping i get some nice babies from this.

3 Likes

I’m really hoping I can get an IMG boa within the next few months. I just love IMG. Though I’m kinda tempted to wait a year or two to see if the price on them comes down a little…on the other hand, I don’t really want to wait a year or two.

4 Likes

Every time i said “ill just wait for cheaper price” or whatever i always ended up kicking myself :woman_facepalming: :joy:. Unless what you are looking at is pretty common or at least popular. Im sure i had instances where it worked out better that i missed out because then i had money for that surprise animal that shows up.

2 Likes

Just do it :wink:, and you will thank me later.

3 Likes

Plans got pushed back until next year but heres a list of boas I’ll be keeping an eye out for: (listed in order of importance)

Crystal or Labyrinth hypo - preferably female

Hytec vpi (img depends on price) -preferably female

Aztec carbon - male

RC fire vpi/or het vpi (aztec if possible) - female or male

Leopard hypo/super -female or male

Inca - male

2 Likes

I have plans for another Limburg Coastal Snow, hypo monostripe, another Matrix, a Picasso or 2 and a Snow-white or 2.

2 Likes

Princess Diamond super fire and and img motley anery type 2

2 Likes

Male Hog Island super hypo anery t1 img :100: Het sharp, male Pure Costa Rican img :100: Het Coral Albino, male Vpi albino Shypo or hypo img :100: Het anery t1, something badass to pair to my img hypo arabesque :100: Het sharp girl. “Any suggestions?” She’s the closest to breeding! Not a cheap list, if you can even find males of thoes morphs for sale in next couple yrs! :unamused:

2 Likes