What do you think?

Hello! I just got this little baby boi a couple months ago. He was marketed at just a male ghost but for some reason I feel like he has more than just ghost. What do you guys think?

10 Likes

I know nothing about corn genetics so hopefully some others will chime in, but I know he is absolutely beautiful! That yellow on his sides is stunning.
@solarserpents @caryl @noodlehaus

5 Likes

He looks more like an anery than a ghost to me but I am absolutely horrible with corn morphs so take that with a grain of salt.
What do you think @caryl @solarserpents @noodlehaus?

5 Likes

Can you post a picture of his belly? He looks like an anery to me as well, seems too dark to be a ghost.

4 Likes

Pretty boy, @asher1793 . Looks like he’s got a good attitude, too. The yellow along his sides is from carotenoids in his prey. Some snakes show lots of yellow from this, others show very little. It’s often really noticeable Anery morphs. I’m in the camp of those who think it’s quite pretty.

He is dark for a Ghost morph. Belly pics will help with that, as Olivia said. How old is the snake?

4 Likes

I just added one! Sorry it took so long, I’ve been all over the place recently!

3 Likes

Hello! I just added a picture of his belly. He is about 2 year old, I got him like 5 month ago.

3 Likes

No worries. Looks anery to me. Maybe even borderline anery okeetee (because of his thick borders).

4 Likes

I agree with @solarserpents . The dark belly checkers don’t look like there’s any Hypo at play, so not a Ghost. He’s a handsome Anery.

3 Likes