What gene will you be adding next?

Ohhhhh we do love a bit of the darkside too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hoping for super Blackhead GHI and super GHI Blackhead combos this season :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Currently jonesing for a clown. Nothing new or fancy, I’m just late getting on the bandwagon.

4 Likes

Me too, I have some het clowns but I should probably stop dragging my butt on breeders

3 Likes

The next gene(s) to be added here at MME will be dark genes mahogany, sable, het red, I too like bad on need to get more of the lower end genes also. But monsoon, McKenzie, and stranger along with puzzle are on my list as well

2 Likes

I’m hoping for some visual black axanthics this season! Love the puzzle gene and can’t seem to have enough of it :joy:

I would really like to add confusion, tristripe, and monsoon.

2 Likes

If you want dark stuff and you like blackhead, I’d say check out blackhead leopard combos. I picked one up last year and totally love it.

3 Likes

Welcome @spacecoastreptiles, GL with Leopard!

Thanks for sharing @neeewt!

2 Likes

My next gene is going to be Special and Shatter.

5 Likes

The shatter looks really cool, seen a few and they can be really crazy looking :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

Just realizing that I have replied to posts in here but never actually said what I was looking to add LOL

Got a few things I have begun searching for to fold into some of my projects. I would really like to add Asphalt. Also on the look out for a pair of Snows and Albino GStripes for some longer term projects I have in mind. Might also try and pick up a GStripe YB or GStripe Ivory… Just have to decide if that is really the way I want to take that project

4 Likes

I want a lavender albino soooooo bad, and I know which one too.

3 Likes

One I’ve been watching for a while is Bongo, and also Cypress.

3 Likes

Puzzle, so amazing. Would love to make a puzzle pied someday

1 Like

Well, I said leopard would be my next pick, but then I came across a nova pastel specter. Picked her up about a month ago from FireStorm. I’m already working with specter and I’m excited to bring nova into my projects!

6 Likes

I’ve gathered a lot of genes already, but I’m thinking about raven or black head next

2 Likes

I would really like to start adding in some Black Axanthic into my projects

1 Like

There’s so many awesome morphs I have on the wishlist:

black axanthic
hurricane
confusion
mandarin
cinder
monsoon
stranger

But I’m a mere mortal in the world of ball pythons, so I’ll have to just dream on getting into all these projects. I’ll probably end up getting an Asphalt very soon on a realistic note.

There is one uncommon morph I’ve decided I’m going to pick up this season that I think is underrated and hasn’t been taken in a direction I’m interested in. I’ll update yall once I get one!

2 Likes

Actually pulled the trigger on a blackhead vanilla poss het clown. Very excited for this little guy. Planning on working him thru all my spider stuff.

4 Likes

Blackhead is great!!! I haven’t seen much of Raven but I hear it’s like Chocolate??

1 Like