What gene will you be adding next?

Hi Guys,

There are a few genes I would personally love to add to my collection. A couple of them are achievable but a couple I’m still only dreaming of…

just curious as to what everyone is on the lookout for?? :slight_smile:

my hit list are…

Confusion
Black Axanthic
Stranger
Whitewash
Puzzle

what you got your sights on folks?? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Leopard is probably next on my list.

2 Likes

Leopard is awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

If we get lucky enough to have some mad money, then probably sunset. I would also love to add confusion/acid some day. oh and ultramel.

4 Likes

i’m not sure on the Sunset gene yet, id like to see it added to more combos :slight_smile:

I am loving Confusion though :smiley:

3 Likes

I think the next couple years are going to show some great Acid/recessive combos

4 Likes

I’m putting my money in western hognose this year. Next year I will be back to ball pythons and I’ll see if Monsoon is in my price range. I still need to build up my selection of lower end genes so I will probably add more mahogany, bamboo, and red stripe. Might jump on some pieds too.

6 Likes

Probably a Huffman combo, most likely YB if I can find the right one, to add into my ghi black pastel Mojave stuff.

3 Likes

Next arrival for us is…
Female Superfly Leopard Clown.

3 Likes

NIIIIICE :open_mouth::open_mouth::ok_hand:t2:

Bet you can’t wait pal :grin:

2 Likes

Puzzle is my next gene. Got myself a pair 2 gene combo hets for now but would love to add a Puzzle

3 Likes

Id love some monsoon or trick for my spotnose project. That would be amazing

3 Likes

I would like to add a Hayabusa and an albino clown female!

3 Likes

Cypress is my one for this year. Maybe desert ghost.

6 Likes

Both are well worth the add. I picked up a cinny cypress and a visual DG this year, can’t wait to get them plugged in.

1 Like

Hopefully I will be adding tri-strpe this year

5 Likes

I LOVE Tri stripes, definitely my favourite gene!!

2 Likes

I’m on a waiting list for a cypress male. I’m picky with the desert ghost. I already have some hets (all 250-350 grams), just looking for that perfect male- after I buy the cypress first.

2 Likes

Cypress is a great gene, I am really looking forward to my couple Cypress clutches this season

3 Likes

I wanna add some dark stuff to my collection. On my list is
Suma
Chocolate GHI
Blackhead YB Black Pastel

4 Likes