What genes go nicely with banana cinnamon?

I currently have 3 ball pythons a female spider then a male pastel pinstripe GHI and a male banana cinnamon. The banana cinnamon and spider are related so I wont be pairing them ill be pairing the spider to the other male I have. Now I’m just curious to know what genes would be nice with banana and cinnamon? Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

That’ll be subjective, but I personally think calico looks amazing added to banana and cinnamon.

6 Likes

Mohave and pinstripe would look nice. I don’t breed ball pythons but I’m sure some others with more knowledge on the subject will post some ideas👍

5 Likes

yeah that’s something I was thinking about. I might try to find a proven breeder and go from there!

6 Likes

Also het red axanthic and cinnamon would make gargoyles which are always great looking! Banana goes real well with dark morphs in my opinion and a gargoyle would keep it very contrasting! Gargoyle pic for reference, I actually don’t have one yet in banana! I will work on that😂

8 Likes

Heres a pic of my banana cinnamon

Since hes around 450g right now and a year old he should be ready to breed soon so im thinkjng about maybe gettjng a proven breeder female. I did find a cinnamon calico who has also been paired and locked with a pastel clown for £100 so I might get that.

4 Likes

I absolutely wouldn’t pair him to anything containing cinnamon or black pastel. Super cinnamons, super black pastels and cinnamon black pastels have a tendency to be born with kinks, duckbills, facial deformities, etc

5 Likes

ah ok I didn’t know that. Thanks for telling me!

1 Like

As @chesterhf stated, avoid those super combos. If you want those dark snakes, go for the super mahogany combos or something like that.

On the note about cinnamon, I think ghi can work well with it. Hypo looks great with it, and as @banereptiles mentioned banana as well does work well with it. Here’s some cinny combo stuff I produced 2 years ago.

8 Likes

They look amazing! My favourite on is the 3rd pic!

2 Likes

also would fire be nice too? I found a super fire caramel albino proven breeder.

1 Like