What happened to "Collection" tab?

I miss the “Collection” tab in my “Animals.” I’m growing up a bunch of juveniles, and I used the “Collection” tab quite often. (For anyone who may not know, “Collection” shows all animals currently “Not For Sale” and “For Sale.”) I found it very helpful for a lot of reasons. When it disappeared after some recent changes, I thought it might reappear or that perhaps it was still around and I just needed to relocate it. I haven’t managed to relocate it, lol. Help, please?

4 Likes

Is it now the “all” tab?

Edit: there’s also clicking on the number of animals in your dashboard, which will take you to your “active collection

3 Likes

That was my first guess, but no. “All” includes “Sold,” so not like what I was using before.

This does get me there. I had been going straight to the “Animals” tab before, then doing all the sorting and such. That is where the “Collection” tab had been that I missed. But this does get me there. Thanks, Jess! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah, I had to edit because I noticed “all” included every listing, after which my clicking around found me the “active collection” and I figured you meant that. Glad I could help you find your missing tab, sorta! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Me too! It is an extra step, but at least I can get to what I need. Merci!

1 Like