What is she?

I know my Hayley must be a morph but my head spins trying to figure out what. She was born on 10/8/08 and I’ve had her ever since. And I swear she is not a “snakeycorn morph” just a pic for laughs I made her the hat myself.

4 Likes

I have 0 clue other than she has to be het snakeycorn due to that het marker in that last pic. Very pretty snake though! And she is older than me :rofl:
@armiyana

4 Likes

She’s adorable. I love the little hat. XD

If I had to guess, I’d say mojave. But maybe a good belly shot can help too.

1 Like

Im sure pictures can be deceiving but she looks like a really nice normal. Maybe theres a het in there. Beautiful python regardless.

1 Like

Definitely possible too!

I think maybe running a shed test for Mojave and yellowbelly may be the most likely possibility. Some of the Mojo’s or YBs from 15-20 years ago looked kinda similar methinks.
For hets, I’d lean towards pied or hypo for possible het influence. I can’t remember what else was already pretty common by then… Albino iirc doesn’t really have much influence?

3 Likes

Its so cool that were in the era of shed testing, that would’ve been so darn helpful 20 years ago. Lol

2 Likes

Where are my manners? THANK YOU MY SNAKEY PEOPLE! YOUR A BIG HELP! Her name is Hayley :snake:

2 Likes

Hayley is a pretty BP and she has a pretty name!

1 Like