What is the difference between these two BEL's?

If black eyed Lucy’s are an option for you. I would recommend that you go with a super fire. I have noticed that super fires in general are pristinely white even adulthood. I hope whatever you go with irregardless, that you’re happy with it, and enjoy a new scale baby :grin:

1 Like

As a nice coincidence, there is currently a Lesser/Mojave for sale on MorphMarket right now that has a ringer. This perfectly exemplifies the difference in what it means for something to be white versus WHITE.The colour flanking the sides of the ringer is the not quite white of a BluEL while the ringer itself is the absolute white that you see in all-white BlkELs (and, as has been described to me, all-white Pieds).

2 Likes

Luckily for us, the breeder posted a video on YouTube of this snake (if we are talking about the same one).

Turn your brightness up

2 Likes

See the white on this snake Snake photography And I’m referring to the black and whilte snake Osbourne reptiles that has the all black head. The white on his/her body is exactly what i like, it looks like milk. I’ts not transparent, just really clean white. I woudln’t mind that snake but I’m sure it’s not for sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that makes things easier LOL. Thanks Thomas

That animal is a Pied (Pied SuMa if memory serves me) The white on his animal is the same as the white ringer in the above animal. So I would advocate a high-/all-white Pied or a high-/all-white Black-Eyed Leucistic

3 Likes