What is your favorite two gene combo gecko?

Leopard Gecko guy here :smile:

Total Eclipse, do not own any but they look amazing!
Makeup: Super Snow (Mack Line), Eclipse

1 Like

My two favorites are
Aurora: Bell Albino and White & Yellow
Total Eclipse aka Galaxy: Mack Super Snow, Eclipse

2 Likes

Mine is Nova (Enigma, Eclipse)

1 Like

Nice! Love all those too. This chat was kicked from being off topic when all it was was favorite two gene combo and he never actually said favorite 2 gene ball python combo ):

Edit: I do not like enigma due to the neuro

1 Like

The tag was ball pythons (right under the title to the left), but with the big title it can sometimes be hard to see unless you’re specifically looking for it.
My third favorite is Nova except I wouldn’t actually want to work with it because of the enigma but I still like the colors and how they look

1 Like

I go for color because I don’t even own leos

Ok! If you have any questions about leos you can always ask me but if you want maybe more detailed stuff or whatever ask @mblaney

1 Like

Thanks for the confidence, but I’m pretty sure those guys know just as much as I do. Sorry I disappeared- I’ve been stressed about the election. Not wanting to discuss politics in any way, only saying that it’s getting to me a lot.

I’m not sure… 2 genes… maybe a Typhoon (Rainwater/Las Vegas Albino + Eclipse). In general I tend to be way more impressed with selectively bred traits though (e.g. Black Night, Emerine, etc.).

2 Likes

All the more reason to stay on the boards more and chat here about snakes and lizards and all our other lovely herps - Take your mind away from those icky stressful things :+1:t4: :grin:

7 Likes

Exactly! Have been handling my animals more as well as reading on here more to help divert my train of thought away from all that.

3 Likes