What is your gecko’s favorite food/fruit?

What your gecko’s favorite food or fruit? I’m trying to figure out what all I should try to feed my crestie and find out his favorite

1 Like

Pangea fig and insect is the one that my two gargoyles have absolutely went crazy over. I’ve heard similar from @ghoulishcresties and @foxreptile i think.

5 Likes

Yes, my Geckos favourite is probably repashy mango & pangea figs and insects.

They also like the repashy cherry bomb, but not as much.

I mix a lot of theirs up so gives it a little different flavour and I add a small amount of bee pollen… They usually eat any flavour as long as there is bee pollen

Their favourite fruit depends on their mood but usually mango, raspberry or strawberry

2 Likes

Mine loves the banana flavour from Gecko Nutrition, not sure if the brand is available outside of the EU though :blush:

1 Like

Mine really likes the classic Rapathy, Mango Rapashy, and the Arcadia Gecko Diet (I think it is called Sticky Feet or something like that)

1 Like

Oh yes! The absolute fav here!!

And grub and fruit repashy! Which is higher in protein and other things also. :smirk:

1 Like

Mine don’t seem to like this flavour much, but I mix it with the other flavours as it appears to be higher in protein

Mine go mad for it, how strange!

If I give the option it’s always that, does smell too :joy:
It’s what I’m using atm, getting better feeding responses as some haven’t been eaten much the Buggers x

1 Like

Mine are eating like crazy ATM. But I’m expecting then to stop soon as the weather is getting colder.

Yeah I use it practically every feed, but I just have to mix it with another flavour. I might try it on its own again and see how they get on :crossed_fingers: