What is your most expensive (rare) boa? 💸

I paid a pretty penny for this girl also! Super hypo anery t1 img 66% Sharp albino.

3 Likes

That is a simply stunning boa!

4 Likes

I am such a fan of IMG! I can’t wait to get one.

5 Likes

Oh wow! She’s really amazing!

3 Likes

Picked her up as, 50% Costa Rican img :100: Coral albino. Not a cheap date either!:rofl:

11 Likes

The super hypo img girl will look like a big oreo when she’s mature, or cookies and cream shake!:joy:

2 Likes

I like the sound of that!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I want one of either sex! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Though this is nothing to what y’all paid for, I got my son Moose for a whopping $100!! :rofl: He’s amazing- all I was told was he was a central American boa!!

8 Likes

He is gorgeous! The amount really doesn’t matter as long they are good boas!

3 Likes

My most expensive purchase to date and also the most valuable monetary wise. 0.1 Tpos Argentine

14 Likes

Both my boas were a decent penny lol, but Asmodeus here was $1000. Please don’t mind him being skinny, took ages for this little guy to start eating for us without regurgitating!

5 Likes

$600.00 is the most I’ve ever paid for a snake or any animal.

I feel snow was worth the money to me as my very 1st snake. I didn’t know about morphs ( still don’t) but i just fell in love with his all white body especially since i looked at rosys but most i didn’t like the coloring.

I paid $350.00 for OC because i thought she was cute :woman_shrugging: :snake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I may get another rosy boa and i want a couple Kenyan sand boas

I also want a super conda hog bc hoggies are super cute.

5 Likes

Still paying her off, but this is Pandora my
IMG Motley jungle RC pastel het VPI boa!

She should be nice n dark and carries some absolutely amazing genes!

She’s over 1k
(Will be getting her home next month I am stoked! Will definitely share once I do)

7 Likes

My most expensive boa: Albino Matrix Rosy Boa

3 Likes

7 Likes

This is 21/2 yr old img, hypo, arabesque, :100: het sharp female. Smashing med rats couple times a month. Crazy eyes on her! 2k

4 Likes

Ember, my Lipstick Jungle Sunglow. I think i paid ~500 bucks for her.

5 Likes

She is really pretty!!

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful animal! I wish they all just stayed as bright as they are when babies!

1 Like