What is your most expensive ugly snake?

A lot of powerhouse ball pythons end up looking like crap. Lets see some 4+ gene ugly things.

5 Likes

To me its spiders and pins. No matter what those genes touch they completely ruin IMO. But here is my lesser black pastel clown girl. I’m gonna breed her into candy combo though and think that will be cool in the long run.

7 Likes

Here is mine. he isn’t too bad but one more gene in there would tip the scales. This is an older pic, he looks significantly more dirty now.

ODYB Lesser Pin

Here is an updated pic:

4 Likes

Only 3 Gene’s but still applies I think. Leopard coral glow clown.

6 Likes

compared with YBOD without pin. Yes thank you

3 Likes

Surprised no one’s got any browned out pastel combos :grimacing:

1 Like

4 banger world’s first (I think)

3 Likes

Why I am seeing only beutiful snakes?
And Ryan you need to watch some NERD videos

3 Likes

Beauty can be in the eye of the beholder… Personally, I am not a big fan of BlkPewters so this trio that I produced will not be staying with me. But more than a few people have said that these are good-looking so… :man_shrugging:t4:

BlkPewter Cypress YB

BlkPewter Butter Cypress YB

BlkPewter Butter Cypress OD (poss YB)

And all of them together

6 Likes

This guy definitely fits the “ugly but useful” category. He’s one of my least favorites looks wise but has produced some of my favorite holdbacks. He’s a super pastel leopard lesser cinnamon pos het pied.

6 Likes

I agree to the other people. Totally love the second and thirth one. Love the almost purple color. The first is a litlle bit lesser nice but still not bad.

1 Like