What morph is my crestie?

Absolutely, I love taking pics of geckos

3 Likes

Wow they’re beautiful!

4 Likes

I’m sure each of your little cresties are very precious :grinning: That’s a nice collection you have there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thx I love all my geckos. Probably not the best pics but is the best to show of the tricolour trait

2 Likes

My little boy is also a tri-colour. He’s really nice but is small for his age. I have like 6 different flavors of food for him, that way he eats as much as he should :grinning: Picky gecko :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Haha I’ve had some fussy geckos One of which took over a year to eat sufficiently and took even longer to eat insects .

I like to collect the flavours though I mix mine together

2 Likes

Yes, mixing flavors definitely helps.

2 Likes

I mix flavors for my little boy Mim as well! But he will not eat crickets! :upside_down_face::joy::lizard:

1 Like

Ya, when I stuck crickets in a little tub my mine, he seemed a little scared of them and looked stressed.

2 Likes

I really don’t worry about the crickets because Mim is very nice and healthy with his “mixed” diet! Lol!

:blush::upside_down_face::lizard:

1 Like

I hate crickets. I try to give a variety of insects. I sometimes tong feed them insects just to get them in the hunting spirit.

You should try other insects. I only fed baby cresties crickets because I can get them small enough, although I will be trying Dubai roaches

I only put a few insects in at a time, sometimes even 1 insect at a time if they can flea from the gecko.

But I mostly feed Dubai roaches (I have my own colony) or locusts and wax worms as a treat. My grown up cresties go crazy for wax worms

I have a few that are seasonal insects eaters. Meaning they only do it when they feel like it, usually a few months then stop for a few months :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ll say low expression, I have one myself.

With diet we do repashy or Pangea (mostly Pangea). Change flavours a lot and crickets 2/3 times a week.
Atm as cold they’ve been super mad on crickets but not the Pangea, usually when colder they want more bugs!
Also wax worms as a treat :grin:
Calciworms, Dubia etc also good options but mine aren’t fussed unless a cricket :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

lol! I don’t like Dubai roaches! They remind me of little bug tanks and the large ones make me shiver! lol My crestie used to eat crickets from tongs once in a while but not anymore. Mim won’t even eat wax worms! It’s only Pangea, Repashy, Flukers mix, etc

My leopard girl Pineapple used to love meal worms but now she will only eat crickets from tongs! :upside_down_face::lizard:

I did ask in the comments of another post aswell before i saw this chain😅
Im new to the hobby but i think shes a tri coloured partial pin, harlequin(im really not sure )

Fired up:

Fired down:

Sorry for using so many photos, i saw on another post that you needed angles

1 Like

I don’t think she’s a tricolor, but partial pin and harlequin look accurate. Lovely little gecko!

2 Likes

Do you have any pics of it fired up in natural sunlight?

It’s hard to tell, but I agree it doesn’t look like a tricolour

1 Like