What morph is this girl?

I recently was given this pretty girl and could use some help with her morph. I was hoping some of you pros might be able to help me with this.

2 Likes

Just guessing here, spider/genetic stripe?

1 Like

I am not too good at iding morphs just yet but it looks like it might have some butter and maybe lesser bee? Dont quote me, I am trying this for the first time. However, that is gorgeous!!! Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your replies. I’ve been searching through morph market and can’t seem to find something comparable. Her stripes are so light. Lesser does make alot of sence though

I was looking into getting a lesser bee earlier this season and your ball python reminds me so much of it. Lesser makes sense and so does genetic stripe. Keep us updated!

Looks like a Fire Lesser Pinstripe

1 Like

Possibly calico with the way the white speckling comes up mid body

???

2 Likes

I see pastel spider genetic stripe.

1 Like

I’m really scratching my head on this one. At first I was leaning toward pinstripe based on the pattern. It’s either pinstripe or spider. The dorsal lines are very solid like a pinstripe, but also thin like a spider. Could very well be a spinner.

The color is intense. Strong yellow, no blacks or dark browns, high white sides, light colored greenish-gold eyes.

I’m going to guess kingspin? Check out pic #4 on the WOBP page: http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/kingspin/

1 Like