What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Very nice!

5 Likes

Great. Thanks MM… I said no more… To be continued… 1 of 2… :joy:

17 Likes

Even when you say no more… There’s always more hahaha.

5 Likes

Lots a babies.

20 Likes

Oops :grimacing:

17 Likes

Our new GHI Het Clown

19 Likes

Very nice addition!

2 Likes

1.1 hypo sonoran dwarf b.i.

17 Likes

Got this girl previous weekend. :grin:

(Forgive me for the bad pictures and her temporary quarantine set up)

Super Vanilla Orange Dream! :sparkles::snake::sparkles:

Is gonna be a great new Partner to my Banana Pastel Butter Fire Pinstripe boy. :wink:

Very happy with her. :grin::+1:

16 Likes

Just realised I didn’t put my new reptiles on here.

So here they are
2 Cresties & 1 ball python

21 Likes

Super nice! I’m working my way towards super vanilla super orange dream!

4 Likes

Love this little girl.

18 Likes

That’s one hell of a nice project! :ok_hand:

You should have seen the Super Vanilla Super Orange Dream Holdbacks of that breeder.
:wink::wink:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the combo to be honest! Bet they would be nice! I have pastel embedded pretty deep in my project so my end up embracing it in that project and try for the triple super lol

5 Likes

You probably would hit it a few time without trying lol :joy:

4 Likes

That would be nice! I have a couple of pastel pinstripe combo females that have pretty strong orange tones I plan I using them ladies!

6 Likes

Got this adorable Strawberry Amel boy. He apparently had a thirsty trip! I’ll post better pics of him and my other new purchase after they’ve settled a bit.

17 Likes

This is Sandzibar, a 2021 male Albino Paint het Splash Kenyan Sand Boa. This picture makes him look lighter than he really is. He’s actually pretty dark for an Albino in person. We are hoping he will keep his color in adulthood. Sandzibar is currently our only KSB who has both the Paint and the Splash gene, and will be the founding male of our Picasso project. We hope to produce some het girls for him next year from a planned GX Paint x Snow Splash pairing.

16 Likes

I know it’s over two years later, but……can I see pictures? I was just reading something about Bolivian short tailed boas and my interest has been piqued. Definitely kind of want some now, but it they seem pretty hard to find

4 Likes

Here are some more recent pictures.

17 Likes