What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Continuing the discussion from What new reptiles have you bought recently?:

26 Likes

Picked up my very first blood python about an hour ago!
I hated closing the tub, I want to stare at her some more.

29 Likes

Shes a beauty for sure!!

2 Likes

Just got this gorgeous albino conda het axanthic today. I also posted a thread about her if anyone’s interested in any more info.

26 Likes

Congratulations! She is gorgeous!

3 Likes

Thank you! I almost got a red knee sling from the same breeder, but I had to be responsible and sadly couldn’t get it :pensive: She did allow me to handle her adult red knee though, so at least I was able to hang out a bit with a tarantula.

4 Likes

Maybe someday…

3 Likes

Hopefully. I’ll probably get one in the next few years, just can’t right now.

3 Likes

Just came back from Rexpo with these amazing snakes!

Female Sunglow 66% Moon

Male Banana Enchi Lesser Calico

Male Mojave Pied

Female Enchi Butter Mimosa

25 Likes

Say hello to Dwight (Skittles killer pied)

And Holly (pewter blast, supposedly with Mojave and spider)

20 Likes

No way! I was also just at REXPO today. Perhaps we saw each other. Which breeders did you get those beauties from?

3 Likes

Omg!!! I’d love one, she’s lush🥰

2 Likes

Boa and Mimosa were from JPC Boas and Balls, Banana I can’t remember because I got him in the very beginning but I did snag a card somewhere (Either CSRR Exotics, or Visual Exotics!), and the Pied I got from Absolutely Reptacular!

3 Likes

I almost bought a hognose from absolutely reptacular, but decided against it in favor of one from Hobbs Exotic Reptiles

3 Likes

Very gorgeous example! She is beautiful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:! I love Moonglows, can’t wait to see you make them!

18 Likes

Definitely a project down the line when I decide to breed boas!

1 Like

My most recent pick up. 1.0 pastel leo clown. Eyeing a pair of bci and a pair of p. Breitenstein next.

23 Likes

Congrats, she’s gorgeous! And I totally know what you mean. I could spend all day staring at my blood python. :heart:

4 Likes

Getting this .1 ghi het clown (still in transaction waiting for them to be done with a show)

And picking up this pastel clown 1.0 Friday

15 Likes

Our new boy 1000g pastel clown

21 Likes