What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

Gorgeous girl. I love blood pythons. I’d love to have one someday. :heart:

1 Like

We went to a reptile show over the weekend. Only meant to get supplies, but a bigger hognose breeder that we’ve never seen at the show was there. So we ended up with a new boy lol.

15 Likes

Borneo STP that shed 5hrs after unboxing…

15 Likes

We bought a 0.1 Leopard Pastel

And a 1.0 Mojave Lace

Oddly enough, first night here the Mojave Lace shed and he didn’t even look in blue, but it explains his attitude out of the bag lol

16 Likes

Love the smile on your little girl’s face!

4 Likes

Thank you. They are really excited. They held their first snake at the January Reptile Super Show and have been overly excited ever since. Now we have 2 and those poor little snakes have two humans that want to stare at them 24/7. I’m glad that all of my kids enjoy reptiles because my poor wife…well…she’s come a long way but still isn’t a “reptile person” persay.

5 Likes

Two new Yellow-Bellied Mourning Geckos from an expo last weekend!

12 Likes

Congrats! Can’t wait to see all the eggs lol :joy:

5 Likes

Yep, I am anxiously awaiting eggs! They are in the middle point of being subadult-adult and I have started seeing two small bumps/circles in the belly of the larger of them (top picture)! :grin:

Very small, but definitely not there when we got them and not present in the second one. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t wait for updates and pictures! Who knows maybe I will want a pair of females lol :joy:.

3 Likes

Two unshipped yet and one local pickup. Just a plain black pastel, but a very beautiful example IMO

21 Likes

So busy and a great mix of colors, tones and variety.

1 Like

I got this little girl a couple weeks ago

35 Likes

She’s awesome! Reminds me of something from a Tim Burton movie!

9 Likes

Lol I had exactly the same thought! Great minds, eh?:rofl::joy:

5 Likes

These girlies!

28 Likes

What exact morph is she?

5 Likes

It looks like an applegate Arizona mountain kingsnake.

6 Likes

She’s an Applegate Special Arizona Mountain kingsnake

5 Likes

Spot on and an apple :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes