What new reptiles have you bought recently?

:man_facepalming: They’re not all pictured.

1.0 GHI Hypo BP
0.1 Hypo BP
0.1 Lav Spider Het Pied BP
1.1 Ghost Hognose (Evan Hypo Axanthic)
1.1 MBK
0.2 California Kingsnakes
0.1 Anery Corn
1.0 Dreamsicle BP
0.1 Pied Het Lav BP
0.1 Lav Het Pied BP

BP - Ball Python

15 Likes

Our 2 new girls :relaxed:

(And a trade happening soon, will post when I have her) :grin:

15 Likes

@ghoulishcresties beautiful geckos! Those are awesome.

@ballornothing Wow how much did that cost :joy: I can see the 700 so I think the answer will be not cheap. :crazy_face: Crazy looking snakes.

Keep us updated with how they grow!

4 Likes

That whole list was just shy of $5k but that’s not out of pocket cost, my ball python collection had some money to spend lol.

5 Likes

Wow. Yep, I made a promise to myself that anything extra reptile/invert-wise will have to come completely out of the extra money I make from this. :slight_smile:

Do I keep that promise? No. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Just like most, we are waiting for the weather to warm up, but this is our new baby boy. Acid blitz granite pastel yellow belly.

12 Likes

I see one didn’t make the list! Looks like Brachypelma sp., I’m guessing B. boehmei?

4 Likes

You know a lot more about spiders than I do lol. Purchased as a Mexican Flame Leg which I understand is one about 20 common names for Brachypelma…The owner died suddenly from Covid and his friends were just trying to help his wife get rid of them. It’s was only $75 with tank which now I feel a little bad about because it’s a female and would have sold for twice that much in a deli cup. Never like to take money out of someone’s pocket but I’m happy to add it to the collection.

5 Likes

Well, that was an excellent situation then, for you and the tarantula both. The common name is Mexican Fire Leg, Brachypelma boehmei. I keep this species myself, they’re absolutely gorgeous as far as tarantulas go, but beware the urticating hairs. This species has a particularly irritating variation, and they kick them.

2 Likes

Our pick ups today. I’ve always appreciated being able to keep an animal that I can find in our own backyard. Hence the normal ole Bullsnake. And my wife really wanted a sand boa so here we are.

18 Likes

I’ve talked about this elsewhere, but my much-anticipated blood python finally arrived on Wednesday! She’s a normal female. I’ve wanted a blood like this for a long time, so to say I’m excited is an understatement. She’s gorgeous, and she just took her first meal for me a couple hours ago!

No name as of yet.

18 Likes

Susan would work

6 Likes

Our newest member ‘Ghost’ :ghost:

20 Likes

Any Lilly white in her? Looks like it.

2 Likes

Yeah she’s a tricolour Lilly :relaxed:

4 Likes

She is unreal!

3 Likes

Went to an expo yesterday and picked up a few.
Processing: 51365637-EC2E-48B8-ACD0-F0D3EFEDB23A.jpeg…
Uploading: 805E1A8A-260D-4049-8A13-2FA9A3254DFC.jpeg…

2 Likes

Hi @twinklecat1217, your pictures didn’t completely upload before you posted them. So you will have to edit and repost them :blush:. Thank you, I can’t wait to see them.

3 Likes

Some of my recent additions!

0.1 piebald

Bought her from someone I sold a snake to ages ago, she unfortunately had to sell her collection so I picked her up. Said she was a picky eater and wouldn’t touch live… got her setup in a quarantine bin with a hide and she ate a live mouse for me right away.

0.1 spider het clown

Got her from a recent expo. She’s very defensive and bitey though, hoping she calms down a bit and starts eating for me. She’s on the skinny side so I’m a tad bit concerned.

1.0 tpos albino ivory

Just picked up this handsome boy from the FedEx hub today. He’ll be a great boyfriend for my female normal het tpos! Was a sweet curious little guy as soon as I pulled him out of the bag.

16 Likes

Right now I have a spoted python I got at the end of December but I’m currently talking to someone about a super fly het clown bp I’ll probably have him in the next week or 2

3 Likes