What should i try to buy?

Our spider is probably our best feeder so the head wobble doesn’t affect him other than his head wobbles sometimes and he does occasionally miss his prey, but he gets it in the end. Spider gene is one of my favourite.

1 Like

you can make really cool patterns with it, so i agree as its one of my favorites too

With Cresties, you want to see the parent pics to get an idea as to what they could possibly look like, this is more for head structure etc

patent pics? sorry just a bit confused

ohhhhh lol just a typo

Sorry I just amended to parent pics

i really like crested geckos because they are kinda big so you wont lose them very easily, and they have more reds and browns, which is nice when your tired of seeing a bunch of crazy like blue and pink snakes or something, also im guessing the corn is out of the question? i like pink/salmon colored snakes but ive gotten a bit bored of them

Or if you can see the parents of the Crestie at least. Main thing is to make sure the Cresties feet are okay and they don’t have sunken eyes.

I have 12 Cresties all different colours and morphs. They don’t grow big, about size of my hand and they love to climb and jump. They also have fired up and fired down colours.

This is a pic of one of my baby cresties half and half

okay. if i do decide on a crested gecko, ill ask to see parent pics and/or a front veiw (for eyes)

Baby cresties are fast and not as easy to handle compared to most adult Cresties. I prefer baby cresties as I like to watch them grow

1 Like

It should be fairly easy to spot. The second Crestie you sent, looks to be okay but yes, if suggest asking for more pictures

im wanting to get the flame crestie or ball python (not the cinny specifically)

although i love both ball pythons and cresties, i think it comes down to what you feel is the best fit for you! do you have any reptiles or reptile experience?

1 Like

ive never owned a reptile before, though ive held ball pythons and caught some checkered garters and dekays brown snakes. and i know basic setup and feeds for crested geckos (least knoledge on those) ball pythons, and corns

Ball pythons can be finicky with food, but are a great pet.

What sort of food are you happy feeding? And how often are you happy to feed?

I’d suggest to research the needs of each before making your final decision but if you have any more questions just ask

3 Likes

i think with proper research done, both animals make great beginner pets and im sure that whatever you chose you’ll get the hang of it quickly and have success! i started out with one snake… now ive got snakes, geckos, tarantulas…

plus, the mm community is the best place to go if you have questions or just want to talk about your reptiles.

2 Likes

i am happy feeding anything but large roaches, live, and anything like rabbits/piglets for big snakes

thanks for your help with my decision, and i might start with a crested gecko first, they are easier to feed and take care of in my opinion

1 Like

also, thanks for helping me about the decisions, what to do for setup, and what to watch out for. most likely will atart with the crestie, easier to feed/take care of in my opinion.

Topic closed at OPs request.