What to Pair with my VPI Axanthic Het Hypo?

I have a male VPI Axanthic Hypo ball python. I have a female that is het VPI axanthic and Het hypo but she won’t be ready to breed for another 2-3 years. Anyone have recommendations for morphs to combine with my male.

Well, you can never go wrong with some GHI!

1 Like

I was thinking about that. I’d love to start working with the GHI genes.

Bought a little GHI pos het Axanthic a bit ago, she still has some growing but I hope she proves out :smile: Just a super clean-looking combo.

I was at a show this past weekend and I go to another this weekend in Cincinnati, I hope I can find something there.

1 Like

I have a male VPI Axanthic Hypo ball python. I have a female that is het VPI axanthic and Het hypo but she won’t be ready to breed for another 2-3 years. Anyone have recommendations for morphs to combine with my male.

With a male True Ghost the sky is the limit there are not many True Ghost combos out there, I would chose something that alters the pattern rather than a color mutation (unless you are using highlighter genes such as Fire or YB) and make some DH animals.

Enchi, Black Pastel, Mojave, GHI, Leopard, Pinstripe, etc

2 Likes

I have been wanting to explore leopard, clown, and black pastel genes but simply didn’t know where to start on combos.

@stewart_reptiles I think he has a VPI Axanthic het hypo?

Who knows title says one thing, post says another??? :wink:

3 Likes