What will y’all work with next?

Sometimes the slow road is best. You know what you have. And you can often find much nicer examples of the visual genes for a more affordable price as hets. Not all expressions are equal, some just look nicer. Quality in, quality out.

4 Likes

I’m really only planning for two species in the near future. The first is an Argentine b&w tegu I should be getting one this coming year around late spring early summer, I am beyond excited to get a tegu. He will just be a pet. And the second species is the philodryas baroni blue phase. Definitely a species I wouldn’t mind breeding as well as keeping!

1 Like

That is so dope! I would love one but can’t here.

2 Likes

That’s too bad you can’t get one! I’ll be getting mine from a local breeder who owns my favorite tegu I’ve ever met, and that tegu will be the sire of the baby I get.

1 Like

I kind of want to work with a tegu or other lizards in general. Honestly the next expo that is close by I might get one if they happen to be there. Most of what I keep currently is snakes and geckos. Breeding I have a bunch of corn snake and gecko projects I am hoping to work with in the next few years.

I am in Florida lol

Oh ok. So far in Virginia you can still have them. I’m really hoping that doesn’t change before I get mine haha

1 Like