What would you do?

I added a female Redstripe to my collection this year. When she is ready who would you breed her with…

1. Banana Yellowbelly Pied
  2. Banana Butter Yellowbelly Ghost
  3. Leopard Ivory
  4. Fire Mojave Yellowbelly
  5. Butter Yellowbelly Ghost
2 Likes

I would personally use the leopard ivory. Leopard red stripe combos are awesome, and you get YB guaranteed on each baby. If not that, then the pied or banana ghost boy would be good for some het combos. I prefer pied and the price of it stays higher than ghost, so that would be better to make combos with as they can sell for more/quicker.

3 Likes

I would breed her to one of your hypo yellowbelly males.

2 Likes

Let me add pictures of the boys

6 Likes

I would also go for the Ivory Leopard. Then everything you produce will at least be a Yellowbelly, and I think a Leopard Red Stripe Yellowbelly would be very cool.

4 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say your butter ghost would be amazing with redstripe. I love butter ghost combos, and redstripe I feel like would add another level to it once you got the visual ghost.

4 Likes

@sickpyth7 on a side note. Number 4 is :fuelpump: :fire:

4 Likes

This guy right here is my choice. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I personally would use a male that gives you a 100% Het. So for me I would either be the pied or ghost males. Anything you don’t keep will be easier to sell and your still gonna make awesome stuff. Plus you’ll be building ur recessive game at the same time.

7 Likes

Because of the production of hets

2 Likes

I’m shooting towards the Banana Butter Yellowbelly Ghost because imagine red on top of this coloration. Who knows though, I may change my mind.

2 Likes