What would you pair with this female?

What do you think would go best with her?
I have a male banana pied and banana clown, but could always pick up another that might pair better. Thanks for you thoughts on this!

3 Likes

Banana pied. I would always shoot for the visual or at least guaranteed hets so you’re not ending up with ‘normals’

3 Likes

Banana pied would be my choice.

2 Likes

Enchi and OD pair nice with the Calico, Clown would pair nice with the Spotnose and Enchi, and shoot for visuals of Ghost, Clown, or Pied mixed with those genes. Really alot of places to go with that combo. Already being pied and ghost in the mix i would try to use one of those. And add clown later or find a clown visual thats het for one of the two and plan for later.

2 Likes

I would definitely recommend using the male banana pied! I love ghost so maybe something that het ghost would be a good idea too.

2 Likes

That’s a nice combo! Making me regret my decision a little to let most of my Calico stuff go!

Personally I think Hypo with Calico is worth getting a nice combo male that has Hypo too. Might as well get het Pied in there while you’re at it. Enchi and OD will go nicely too. If you want to get crazy Ultramel, Black Head, Trojan, Red Stripe, Chocolate, Stranger I think would all be interesting directions to take it to a different level. Really there’s lots of directions you could go.

Out of what you already have I’d go with the Banana Pied.

2 Likes