51 Likes

Astonishing!
Astounding!
Amazing!
Awesome!

Etc, etc, etc!

10 Likes

That’s a great looking snake.

The thumbnail on my phone made me immediately think that a jungle carpet got posted in the wrong section

Beautiful little one

19 Likes

Nice contrast! I also thought it was a carpet on the little pic! just like @armiyana is it gaining black pigment as it grows? It looks on the sides like a calico almost in places, but with black not white. Very unique, and cool look!

8 Likes

This is why I love GHI combos! Love that black flecking!

7 Likes

That is unreal!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

simply stunning

7 Likes

Amazing color :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s absolutely gorgeous. This is the kind of thing that makes me want GHI as one of my cornerstone genes.

6 Likes

Very nice! Super GHI black pewter?

6 Likes

This was my thought as well :point_up:

5 Likes

You could have told me this animal was hybridized with a carpet python and I would not have questioned it lol

7 Likes

Beautiful! I don’t think I’ve seen a BP who looks like that. Carpet python was my first glance thought, too. Beautiful contrast. The black flecks make it look kinda pixellated. Seriously cool!

7 Likes

Yes it seems to be but time will tell :+1:

6 Likes

@dj-pythons what morph would that be technically speaking?

4 Likes

What a cool :sunglasses: snake! It’s like having 2 snakes in one! :blush::wink::lizard::frog::snake:

4 Likes

Because it doesn’t look like anything else all I can tell you is the pairing that created it :thinking::scream::star_struck::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Its got the storm trooper / bleeding axanthic / spotted pied blackout paradox thing going on! Almost looks like a microscale too. I hope its a new gene ! If it is ill be able to afford it in 10 years LOL. no seriously if thats a gene in its self i need that one and look forward to it

7 Likes

She is KILLER! I am a sucker for all of the dark morphs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes