White Milk Snake?

Is there a white milk snake that’s not albino?

3 Likes

I’m not aware of any. The whitest ones are generally Hypo Albino Anery combos.

5 Likes

Okay. Thank you for your knowledge. :+1:

4 Likes

A white milk snake would be cool wouldn’t it!? :sunglasses:I saw a solid black hognose snake yesterday at the expo. Not to change the thread but I had never heard of one before…… :thinking: or a white milk snake either……

4 Likes

There are definitely some pretty cool morphs out there. :blush::+1:

3 Likes

like this?

Also, Panda Line is a line of milk snakes that is solid white with random black patches. of corse morphMarket went offline the second I was in the middle of copying the link for a panda milk :man_facepalming:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Lol Murphy’s law! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Both are beautiful!

The panda is a little out of my price range, but great to know it exists in my dreams! Thanks!

4 Likes

here is another

3 Likes

Thanks. :+1:

I was looking for white non albino. :grin:

3 Likes

I probably should have read the post and not just the title lol
If that is the case, then I am pretty sure there are no options besides for the pandas.

What is it that makes you want a non albino?

4 Likes

I am curious, too. Pretty sure that’s not going to be an option in milks.

2 Likes

It probably has something to do with the red eyes :wink:.

2 Likes

I was wondering if it had to do with some of them yellowing out as they age. that is probably a better guess though

2 Likes

Because my daughter was curious. Heh

Seems milks have anery, amel, vanishing pattern and so on, but not as many types as corns for instance.

Personally, I love Halloweens myself. :heart:

3 Likes

I don’t believe milk snakes actually yellow out when they’re albino. I know their colors become less vibrant, but I didn’t believe it was like yellowing out like how boas do.

3 Likes