White & Yellow Mack Snow Radar Female Leopard Gecko

Item Details

Donated by: LM Geckos

Contact info: laurj1983@yahoo.com

Item: White and Yellow Mack Snow Radar Female Leopard Gecko

Description: 35 gram White and Yellow Mack Snow Radar Female Leopard Gecko

$300 Value

Starting bid $100 (Pleaes bid in $5 increments)

Who pays shipping?: Buyer pays $55-$65 Fedex Priority Overnight shipping (continental U.S.)

Bidding directions:

Auction winner will send their winning bid amount to Kellagood711@gmail.com (via Friends & Family) and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments under this auction. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller (see email above) will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

6 Likes

I’ll bid $100

1 Like

I’ll bid $105

1 Like

I’ll up it to $110

1 Like

I’ll do $115

1 Like

I can do 120

1 Like

I can do 125

1 Like

130 :slight_smile: for me thank you!

1 Like

@genew1990 congratulations it’s yours for 130!

Please send your payment to Kellagood711@gmail.com (as Friends and Family, NOT Goods and Services, please) and post the screenshot on the auction. If possible, please mention who donated the item you are paying for, or what the item was to help us keep track of things more easily.

When you have done this, we will contact the seller to give the green light for arranging shipping. Please email this seller at laurj1983@yahoo.com to do so. Additional charges (as detailed above) and conditions may apply here.

1 Like

I’m having trouble posting the screen shot here, is there A way to send it to someone?