Who doesn't love GHIs

14 Likes

Gotta get some black pastel in there

2 Likes

Agreed - I enjoy GHI immensely.
Here’s a late night pic of our GHI female locked with our pastel GHI male - she locks with lots of males, but just hasn’t decided to lay for us yet. /sigh. she’s young still, though (2014). She’s just so beautiful; I want to see her offspring already!!

7 Likes

GHI is amazing with what it does with morphs, truely one of my favorites out there.

Totally Agree!

:occhiolino:

8 Likes

It’s impossible not to love the GHI trait.

5 Likes

Love what GHI does will genes, the first is my GHI Mojave girl, and the second is my GHI Pewter possible Spotnose boy. Really hoping he is Spotnose as I want to mix that with everything!

3 Likes

Great animal

4 Likes

Hey Uterabe, I was just wondering, besides GHI, what other genes are in the adult in this pic? That’s a Gorgeous animal!!!

They are all Leopard Ghi Mojave. The dad being very reduced and the offspring carrying an additional het Puzzle.

3 Likes

Thanks! They are both stellar. The GHI Mojave girl is kind of a piss ant, but the GHI Pewter possible Spotnose is pretty good once he’s out of his tub.

Wow!!! Great picture.

1 Like

2018 was our first year hatching GHIs. Really liked the results! Here is a Pastel Lesser GHI Het Clown male. Excited to put him in the rotation!

5 Likes

Thank you, babies hatching now from that guy.