Who doesn't love GHIs

16 Likes

Gotta get some black pastel in there

2 Likes

Agreed - I enjoy GHI immensely.
Here’s a late night pic of our GHI female locked with our pastel GHI male - she locks with lots of males, but just hasn’t decided to lay for us yet. /sigh. she’s young still, though (2014). She’s just so beautiful; I want to see her offspring already!!

8 Likes

GHI is amazing with what it does with morphs, truely one of my favorites out there.

Totally Agree!

:occhiolino:

10 Likes

It’s impossible not to love the GHI trait.

9 Likes

Love what GHI does will genes, the first is my GHI Mojave girl, and the second is my GHI Pewter possible Spotnose boy. Really hoping he is Spotnose as I want to mix that with everything!

6 Likes

Great animal

9 Likes

Hey Uterabe, I was just wondering, besides GHI, what other genes are in the adult in this pic? That’s a Gorgeous animal!!!

They are all Leopard Ghi Mojave. The dad being very reduced and the offspring carrying an additional het Puzzle.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks! They are both stellar. The GHI Mojave girl is kind of a piss ant, but the GHI Pewter possible Spotnose is pretty good once he’s out of his tub.

Wow!!! Great picture.

2 Likes

2018 was our first year hatching GHIs. Really liked the results! Here is a Pastel Lesser GHI Het Clown male. Excited to put him in the rotation!

9 Likes

Thank you, babies hatching now from that guy.

Our Pastel GHI male sired a clutch with our Gold Blush Mochi female in 2019 and produced this stunning little gal. I believe she’s just GHI Pastave and we missed the Gold Blush, but she’s definitely staying here with us, so time will tell!
Meanwhile, our GHI gal decided not to lay… sigh. there’s always 2020!

1 Like

It’s hard to even believe that is a ball python. Absolute stunner.

1 Like

This one is my favorite! :heart_eyes:

1 Like