Who else is playing with the peach gene in corns?

Anyone else breeding peach corns and care to discuss?
Just jumping into actually producing this season but I find them extremely interesting.
A few pics added just to show.

Thanks, Ryan

15 Likes

I haven’t produced any yet but I’m hoping to next year. I have a male peach bloodred het lavender I’m planning on breeding to a peach het bloodred and lavender. My male is very pretty but the female doesn’t really look much different than a normal. Slight hypo look to her. I haven’t decided what else im going to be breeding the male with. Maybe a bloodred kastanie? I like the looks of the animals you posted pictures of!

1 Like

Nice! Do you have pics?
I have a peach plasma going to a peach again this coming season.

8 Likes

Beautiful animals, thanks for sharing. I am like tsawyer: not yet BUT. I have reworked my breeding plans and definitely need to add some peach(es). I’m still looking for the right combination of genes in an available peach.

2 Likes

Just wondering how your breeding plans are going. My snakes are deciding that Spring is in the air.

1 Like

Just wondering how your breeding plans were going. I am keeping an eye out for peach possibilities.

I absolutely love your peach combos! (As well as pretty much everything else you produce!)

I don’t work with peach personally, so would you consider filling out a gene addition form so it could get added to MorphMarket ? Genetics & Species - MorphMarket Reptile Community

2 Likes

The female is in shed now so im hoping she’s ready soon!

That’s good news. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what peaches arrive on the scene this year.

1 Like