Who needs Easter eggs when

I don’t think the leaky one is going to make it, but as of right now, it does not smell, so it stays with the rest. The other eggs seem to be doing just fine, no other pips or anything but they’re still plump and growing.

I am very much hoping that Sienna doesn’t double clutch, but I know that’s entirely out of my hands. She’s deep in blue, so we’ll see in the next week or so.

2 Likes

Since Sienna did double clutch the past two years I think you’re right to expect her to double again. I would have preferred that Tulip not double, but she always does. Good luck with her.

2 Likes

IT’S TIME, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! :scream:

2 Likes

Okay, seeing as another baby had pipped, I dared tear into the deflated egg a bit more…

…Not only is baby ALIVE and responsive, but the colours seem…Interesting. Might I have had mystery genetics?!

4 Likes

Yay! Glad to see Leaky is alive! Can’t wait to see them come out!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh let us know how Leaky does! I want to see him when he comes out, please let us know!

4 Likes

Oh gosh, how exciting! Come on, all together now - Lea-KY! Lea-KY! LEA-KY!

4 Likes

Leaky updates, and those for the rest of the clutch as they hatch, can be found here. So far, Leaky is seemingly unaffected by circumstance, and VERY responsive in egg.

4 Likes

Yes!!! Leaky, Leaky, we all love Leaky!

3 Likes