Wireless temperature and humidity monitoring

I have a CSerpents 5-tier v-28 rack housing 3 ball pythons and 1 cornsnake. It is attached to a VE-200. I am looking for a solution to monitor each tubs temperature and humidity at all times. I know there are a few options out there, but can anyone recommend something? I was looking at Govee and the sensorpush. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

HerpStat Spyderweb thermostats, by Spyder Robotics. I haven’t used the Spyderweb myself but I use other HerpStats and they’re top of the line, easily my favorite company to go with for a thermostat.

2 Likes

I use one of the ones from govee. they work great I’d definitely recommend them.

1 Like

Thanks! are they the smaller wireless ones, or the ones with the digital display?

1 Like

Thanks, I heard good things about Spyder but opted for the VE-200 due to its availability to me.

1 Like

So far I only use the ones without a display.
This is the one to be exact.

4 Likes

Highly recommend. That is the same one I keep in my incubator. You can find it here.

2 Likes

I’ve got sensor push and it works pretty well as long as you have the gateway to go with it so you can have it connected to Wi_Fi and check it no matter where your at

1 Like

I know professional ecologists that are trying to figure out ways to use Govee in place of the significantly pricier “scientific data loggers” because the Govee outperform them.

3 Likes