Wish Me Luck

Enchantment Herps(me) has made it to the Land of Enchantment. I am here in Albuquerque, NM visiting family, and tonight I am going out to go road cruising out in the desert. I am hoping to find some rattlesnakes and I really hope to find a gopher snake. So please wish me luck tonight, as I always have the worst luck when it comes to herping. Thanks all!

11 Likes

Cool! Good luck! Please post pictures of everything you find!

4 Likes

Good luck, hope you find some interesting stuff!

2 Likes

Good luck! I hope you make loads of cool finds (and post loads of pics)!

3 Likes

Little bit of an update, I decided to spend some time with my family last night instead of herping. I rescheduled for Sunday, so I will show off some New Mexico Herps in a few days.

2 Likes

Well, I went out last night on some desert roads for about two hours. Didn’t find a single thing. It seems near impossible that that could happen, because there are just so many snakes here, but I haven’t found a single snake for my entire trip. I’ve found plenty of lizards, but all have gotten away before I could catch them. Looks like my bad luck when it comes to herping continues.

3 Likes

They only show up when your NOT looking for them!:smile: Next time just say your going for a “walk” or “drive” and I am sure you will find a ton! Thanks for trying, everyone likes the field herp pics!!

1 Like