Woma Pythons: The Angry worm

Hopefully many more people will post on here and it won’t be just me sharing my angry worms. We have been breeding woma pythons for the last 8 years, it is the greatest joy to see those lil pearly white eggs and then to see those little orange heads poke out. So freaking cute

#womapythons

25 Likes

Nice! One of the guys here in Georgia just had his first clutch of woma eggs laid.

I have a woma she is as gentle as can be I will put up some pics once I get some :+1:

Beautiful! How many Womas do you work with?

i have 2 females and 2 males and growing up a third female.

1 Like

Oh look at those beautiful babies!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

My little woma guy is the most chill of all my snakes… he’s been that way since he was at the breeders. My last one was a turd though, he did that sneaky bite thing where one minute they’re innocently sniffing your arm and the next they’ve got their teeth sunk Into you and are warped around your arm trying desperately to strangle it. Good times!!

This is my chill little guy. His name is Crickey😛

7 Likes

Womas are ok I guess.

12 Likes

Got my girl at Tinley. Was supposed to be for my then gf. Now ex. But, I kept the Woma and she got our Hognoses. The Woma is named Tinsley. She’s a little puppy once you get her out.

5 Likes

That’s an exceptionally nice one!

1 Like

So many beautiful womas! :slight_smile:My little guy is due to arrive Tuesday. I’m nervous, but impatient and excited. If all goes well I’ll post of pic. crosses fingers

4 Likes

Here’s my little guy Tora! I totally forgot to post. I’m had him a bit over a month now.

4 Likes

He looks very nice for a woma, keep it up! ^-^

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:I wanna breed woma pythons eventually, along with strophurus or saltuarius.

1 Like

Gorgeous pictures of stunning snakes! :heart::heart:

Woma pythons are way high up on my species wishlist. They’re just so beautiful. I love their little black eyebrows, so freaking cute! :heart_eyes: I went back and forth on whether to get a woma or a blood for my next snake. I ended up deciding on the blood (recently purchased but can’t ship yet because of cold temps …but hopefully soon!), mainly because I found a baby with just the pattern and markings I’d been dreaming of. But I think a woma will probably be next. Not any time super soon, but hopefully in the not-too-distant future. I just love them. And Australian species are close to my heart.

Super jealous of all you folks who get to enjoy these beautiful pythons on a daily basis!

1 Like

I got both. Womas sure can be testy as babies, though as usual it can depend a lot on lineage and they usually mellow out. I’m never quite sure if I’m going to get a nibble from the adults, they’re kind of like kingsnakes in that foody way

2 Likes

I love their yellow heads lol

I’ve heard that bloods can be a bit feisty as babies too, so that’s definitely not a deal-breaker for me! Nor is the occasional love bite, haha.

It’s a different kind of bitey. Bloods are definitely more intelligent and are just quite nervous about their surroundings. Womas are a little stupid IMO :joy:

1 Like