Woman finds baby gecko in Lidl strawberry punnet

10 Likes

OMG I need to stop online shopping lol

2 Likes

What??? I can’t hear you from behind these pallets of strawberries :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You’ve got to be careful though or you’ll get more than you bargained! The last big food-animal fiasco I heard of was a woman opening a salad and finding an entire bat in there :flushed:

4 Likes

Oh poor thing!

4 Likes

I don’t recall the specifics on if the bat was alive or not, but either way I think that would ruin my already low motivation to eat salads for a WHILE

6 Likes

Where are my free animals?
I’m getting cereal box toys nostalgia :rofl:

7 Likes

Urgh! Just our luck :sweat:

I’ve read a black widow was found in bananas & survived!

2 Likes

It’s amazing resilient animals are! I wonder if his new family will name him Strawberry :strawberry: ??? Lol!

4 Likes

I remember when I was little (so like 2006-2008) there was a huge banana scare in my area because a bunch of bananas was found to have a live (ANGRY) brazilian wandering spider in it. I think that one spider probably caused 2 tons of banana food waste because I dont think anyone bought bananas for months :joy:

6 Likes

I can think of a few people this would encourage to buy more bananas :rofl: @wrai

5 Likes

I’m not quite sure what my line for ‘spiders I’m okay with finding in a bunch of bananas is’ (what a concept!) but I’m pretty sure a brazilian wandering spider is faaaar on the bad side :joy:

Although the banana shenanigans DID lead to the Brown Recluse talk and it scared me into never leaving piles of laundry around for too long so…a win overall?

5 Likes

Speaking of laundry, my daughter in law found a snake in a pile of laundry a few years ago! My grandson was ecstatic. He kept it in a bucket until I convinced him to let it go! Lol! :snake::frog::lizard::blush:

4 Likes

Hoping for a prize like a crackerjack box, LOL.

4 Likes

They don’t makem like they used to! :joy:

4 Likes

Alternate Title: “Adorable Baby Gecko thinks it is a Strawberry. Isn’t even red!”

5 Likes

Would be cool if it was a Flame :grinning:

2 Likes

Where i live these geckos are everywhere certain times of year and it’ll be impossible not to find them lol! I’ve had to rescue many and get them out of my house before the cat found them!

4 Likes

Flame? Now I’m confused :laughing:

4 Likes

As in,

Which are sometimes as red as a strawberry :laughing:

3 Likes