World first Hypermel Light Ghost Cal King

And I hatched 2 of them. Both males.
Breeding was 2019 Light Ghost het hypermel albino x 2016 Het light ghost hypermel albino, from the Joker line. The het ghost females mom was a Joker (paradox Blizzard), the Light Ghost was produced from the het female or her sister.

Not easy getting good pics to really showcase these things, I only know what they are because Ive hatched so many lol.

The Hypermel Light Ghost morph is a combo of Palomar Ghost and Hypermelanistic (both single simple recessive genes) and the Banana/High White trait (more of a linebred thing).

And here are some of the siblings

Chocolate Banana het ghost

Albino het ghost

Casper

Hets

Which one is your favorite?

6 Likes

Thr chocolate banana looks good but all of them do.

1 Like

I really like the dark pattern of the chocolate banana. It is simply beautiful :relaxed:

1 Like

Never seen a black snake I didn’t love. But, I’m also a big fan of the first of those two hets!

2 Likes

I just love how the chocolate banana pattern is suble but visible. I love all the different morphs but if i was buying, itd be the chocolate banana for me. Besides i live chocolate banana anything :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

1 Like

New pic of a female Hypermel Light Ghost.

Very very hard to capture their coloration with my phone. Basically a shiny brown snake.

2 Likes